- Languages and stories (experiencing alphabetization and literacy, communication)
- Exploration (experiencing numeracy and mathematics, natural and social sciences, the environment and universe)
- Arts and performance (singing, composing, dancing, painting, history and culture)
- Shared well-being (experiencing motor skills, physical and mental well-being)
- Our society (experiencing socio-emotional and citizenship skills, and countries in world)
Values of responsibility, tolerance, empathy, sustainable development and inclusion are deeply embedded in our curriculum design.
Finland Curriculum, head teacher is an Vietnamese English teacher, 01 Preschool teachers and a Kindergartener. 2 class hours of English/day with native teachers, communicate in English and Vietnamese with Vietnamese English teacher during school time.
Finland Curriculum, head teachers are native teachers, 01 teaching assistants English with Preschool Education Qualifications in English, and a Kindergartener. 100% of the time in English with native teachers.